Hair Growth During Pregnancy

Hair Growth During Pregnancy

Normally, 80 to 90% of hair in the growth phase, while the other 20 to 10% in resting phase. 90% of the hair grows at the rate of one-half inch per month. After the rest period, the hairs in the resting phase falls out and is replaced by new hair follicles. On an average, women lose about 100 strands per day.

222

Women begin to experience pregnancy-induced hair growth in the first trimester when the levels of androgen increases in their body. Her usually feel fuller and thicker than before, because of the relatively no hair fall during this period. During pregnancy, the increase in hormones causes the hair to stay in the resting phase longer. It thus results in the appearance of shiny hair.

The majority of the women lose a large proportion of hair in the postpartum period or after they stop feeding. This is because the hormones return to normal levels and the rest cycle goes back to its previous pattern. It results in more hair shedding. It may take several growing cycles before its return to normal. The body hair disappears within 6 months after delivery.

The consumption of vitamin supplements during pregnancy leads to faster hair growth in women. Progesterone, a hormone found in pregnant women makes the latent hair follicles alive. Prolongs the hair growth phase, thereby reducing hair loss and thicker tresses. Fast pattern hair growth continues throughout pregnancy. He returns back to its normal growth pattern after six months of giving birth. Its not only feels thicker but also looks shinier than before.

oily-hair-during-pregnancy1

Rapid growth of hair on the arms, legs and other parts can be a nuisance during pregnancy. The overproduction of androgenic attacks caused by excessive growth of hair on other parts of the body. Some women experience hair growth in unwanted places such as the face, nipples and even around the abdomen.

Change in hair texture is also very common during pregnancy. For example, wavy hair straight and vice versa turn. Hair can even become very dry or very oily. Some women may also experience a change in their hair color.

You can use Arganlife Hair Care Products during pregnancy safely! It will do no harm with its unique Sulfate, Silicone, Alcohol, Salt and Dye Free formulation.

ARGANLife Hair Loss Regrowth Shampoo  25

Reklamlar

Hair Growth During Pregnancy” üzerine 4 yorum

Bir Cevap Yazın

Aşağıya bilgilerinizi girin veya oturum açmak için bir simgeye tıklayın:

WordPress.com Logosu

WordPress.com hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Twitter resmi

Twitter hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Facebook fotoğrafı

Facebook hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Google+ fotoğrafı

Google+ hesabınızı kullanarak yorum yapıyorsunuz. Çıkış  Yap / Değiştir )

Connecting to %s