Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning precipitately for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most economical solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally. There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals.
Take vitamins. Your mother told you they were good for you, but you may not know that they are good for your hair, too. Add some extra milligrams of these vitamins to your daily regimen:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant, which advocate healthy production of sebum in the scalp. Sweet Potatoes are loaded with beta carotene – rich in Vit A not only encourage a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth.
- Omega-3: Take Omega-3 fatty acids. Foods rich in Omega-3 are fatty fish, egg yolks, fish eggs (caviar) and milk.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin stimulates circulation, and good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping your hair follicles productive.
- B vitamins: The B vitamins help your body produce melanin, which gives hair its healthy color. Melanin also stimulates blood circulation.
Use essential oils combined with a scalp massage. Massage advocate good circulation in the scalp, to keep your hair follicles active. Massage your scalp daily by hand for a couple of minutes. To enhance the massage, use a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil base on your scalp.
Restore moisture through hot oil treatments. You can use any natural oil including argan oil. Use this method accordingly as frequent use of hot oil or using oil which is too hot can bring on premature graying.
- Heat the oil up so it is warm, but not too hot. The ideal temperature is not exceeding 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Then, massage the oil into your scalp.
- Put on a shower cap for about an hour. When the hour is up, rinse or shampoo out the oil.
- Mayonnaise also works well as a conditioner. Brush your hair with a generous dollop, put on a shower cap for up to an hour, and then rinse it off
Include more high-protein foods in your diet. Eating meats, fish, soy, or other proteins may help to curb hair loss. Besides containing protein, many foods rich in protein also contain Vitamin B-12.Take care of the hair that you have. Never brush wet hair, and avoid rubbing your hair dry with a towel. Instead, let it air dry or else blow dry it to the point of dampness, and let it dry from there.
Reduce stress. Sometimes, the root cause for hair loss is stress.
- Practice meditation. Meditation can help to both reduce stress and rebuild your hormonal balance. Practicing meditation can also help you in other aspects of your life.
- Get some exercise. Walk, swim, or bike for 30 to 60 minutes per day. Or, try playing a sport like tennis, so you can take out your aggression by hitting a ball. The exercise will help to lower your stress levels.
- Talk or write it out. Talk to your partner, a friend, or family member, or to a therapist about what you are experiencing. Take the time to record your feelings in a journal.